A few random thoughts not worthy of their own posts…
- Why would you make a game out of a tv show whose humor comes from the fact that it makes no sense from one minute to the next?
- Sure, Robbie Bach may have sold a lot of Microsoft stock right before the warranty program was announced, but does anyone really think he didn’t know about the plans months beforehand?
- I think Assassin’s Creed may really be worth the hype… at least, now that it’s died down a little.
- Reggie Fils-Aime is fat. Also, inexplicably popular.
- This might actually get me to buy a PSP… but Sony will never get me to purchase UMDs.
- In case you were wondering, politicians are still earthshatteringly dumb.
- Rock Band’s tracklist is already - in my rough estimation - a billion times more impressive than Guitar Hero II’s. (Weezer, The Who, and Nirvana are already worth the price of admission for me, although the odds that I will purchase multiple instruments or any tracks beyond Enter Sandman, Vaseline, and possibly Dead or Alive are fairly microscopic.)Posted in Etc, Geoff |